1. E-tickets will only be issued to your Ovation Tickets / SISTIC Account 1 week before the event date. Your tickets will be emailed to you once available.
Upon purchase of ticket(s), you will only receive a booking confirmation email. Please allow time for email delivery. Kindly check your junk mail or spam folder for the confirmation email if it is not in your inbox.
If you do not receive the confirmation email within an hour after the transaction is completed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Help with transaction" for assistance.
2. When arriving in groups, the lead booker (the purchaser and whose name is specified as the account holder on Ovation Tickets / SISTIC website and printed on the ticket) needs to be present in order for the whole party to enter the venue. All members of the party should enter the venue at the same time.
3. In order for tickets to be valid, on arrival at the show the lead booker may be asked to provide all of the following items alongside their ticket(s):
i) Photo ID ex. Driving license, passport, National ID, SSS, TIN, Postal ID, School ID (for minors with no government ID)
ii) Booking confirmation email
4. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters.
5. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer through Ovation Tickets / Sistic. Any tickets purchased by businesses or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
6. Your ticket(s) including the related Ovation Tickets / SISTIC account(s) will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorized outlets, including online auction sites, and/or in connection with fraudulent activities are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per transaction.
8. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents ( Ovation Tickets / Sistic / SM Tickets) are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
Terms & Conditions | OvationTickets.com
1. The full Conditions of Sale found at www.ovationtickets.com and these Conditions of Sale shall apply to the sale of this ticket/eticket/voucher/membership/package ("Ticket"). This Ticket is sold by Ovation Tickets ("OVATION") as ticketing agent for and on behalf of the entity or entities (collectively "Provider") operating, managing, producing, promoting or providing the event, show, performance, screening, exhibition, conference, transport service, attraction, food and beverage, place of interest, ride, venue access, membership programme, or other product or service for which the Tickets are sold (individually and collectively, "Services"), or the venue, vehicle, craft, equipment, attraction or restaurant in or by which the Services are provided (individually and collectively, "Venue").
2. OVATION has no control over the operation, maintenance, management, production, promotion or provision of the Services or Venue, which are all within the sole control of the Provider. The Provider undertakes sole liability for the Services and Venue.
3. OVATION, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death or personal injury (unless caused by the negligence of OVATION), or any loss, damage, expense or liability, however caused in respect of, or in connection with the Services, or by the Provider, or occurring at the Venue, including any failure, delays, postponements, cancellations, defects, mishaps, accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other adverse events and conditions in relation to the Services or the Venue. OVATION does not warrant or guarantee the quality, suitability, fitness for purpose, compliance with description or punctuality of any of the Services or Venue.
4. All complaints, claims, and requests, including those relating to the Services, the Venue, refunds or exchanges for any reason (collectively "Claims") shall be directed to and handled by the Provider. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only upon the Provider’s terms and conditions and on his account. OVATION shall not be liable for any such Claims or refunds.
5. No exchange of Tickets will be made and Tickets are not transferable and may not be resold, nor redistributed or used for any commercial or marketing event, activity, promotion or purpose, without the prior written consent of the Provider. OVATION and the Provider each reserves the right to cancel any Tickets that have been transferred or resold or redistributed or otherwise used without the prior written consent of the Provider, and to deny any such Ticket holder entry.
6. The Provider may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Services, or deny access to the Venue, due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
7. The Provider shall not be obliged to wait for, or continue any transport Services in respect of, any Ticket holder who is detained or delayed by the immigration, customs or law enforcement authorities for any reason.
8. Age, height and other entry restrictions at the Venue and/or in publicity materials apply and no refunds will be made for ignorance of restrictions. Infants in arms or children without Tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in publicity material.
9. Student and senior citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown prior to admission to obtain discounts (where applicable).
10. The Provider reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission / evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
11. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during shows, performances and screenings unless otherwise stated by the Provider
12. The Ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, drugs, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
13. The Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Services whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to provision of the Services, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
14. Philippines law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Philippines courts.
15. The Ticket holder shall abide by the entry conditions which may be found at the Venue, and other terms and conditions displayed at OVATION's website www.ovationtickets.com