Terms and Conditions
Sale of OVATIONTICKETS.COM are subject to the following Terms and Conditions
1. All tickets, etickets, vouchers, memberships and packages (“Tickets”) are sold by Ovation Productions Pte. Ltd. ("OVATIONTICKETS.COM) as ticketing agent for and on behalf of the entity or entities (collectively “Provider”) operating, managing, producing, promoting or providing the event, show, performance, screening, webstream, exhibition, conference, transport service, attraction, food and beverage, place of interest, ride, venue access, membership programme, or other product or service for which the Tickets are sold (individually and collectively, “Events” or “Services”), or the venue, vehicle, craft, equipment, attraction, restaurant, webstream platform in or by which the Services are provided (individually and collectively, “Venue”). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by OVATIONTICKETS.COM. OVATIONTICKETS.COM reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering Tickets you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets or who will be holding Tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. OVATIONTICKETS.COM shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
2. OVATIONTICKETS.COM may in certain situations allow the sale or distribution of selected Tickets by approved third parties who may or may not include Providers (“Approved Third Parties”) via online websites, mobile applications, or other online platforms (“Third Party Sites”). However, these Third Party Sites are not owned, controlled or managed by OVATIONTICKETS.COM. Consequently, OVATIONTICKETS.COM does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any information, materials, content, or any other product or service produced or provided by a third party and/or on the Third Party Sites, or for any acts or omissions of the Approved Third Parties. Such Third Party Sites may also have their own terms and conditions and/or privacy policies, and OVATIONTICKETS.COM does not accept any responsibility or liability for these terms or policies.
3. OVATIONTICKETS.COM has no control over the maintenance or management of the Venue, or the organisation or management of the Services. Where a Service is webstreamed,
3.1 OVATIONTICKETS.COM has no control or management over the Service being webstreamed;
3.2 your ability to access the webstream, and the quality of the webstream, are dependent on the webstream service provider, your network service provider, Internet traffic and other factors beyond OVATIONTICKETS.COM's control; and
3.3 OVATIONTICKETS.COM will not be liable for any problems or issues you may have in accessing the webstream.
3.4 OVATIONTICKETS.COM will not be liable for any content posted by users in the chatroom and/or webstream, and cannot be held responsible for any illegal, infringing, objectionable or offensive text, images, photographs, content, or material uploaded by other users.
3.5 You agree that you are solely responsible for all content that you make available on or through the chatroom and/or webstream, and you agree not to submit, upload or publish any content that is obscene, infringing, offensive, illegal, or inflammatory, or otherwise commit any unlawful act or any act designed to impair the operation and functionality of the Services.
3.6 You agree not to allow any person other than a Ticket Holder to gain unauthorised access to the webstream, and not to disclose to any third party any userids, passwords, website links, and other codes and access procedures, issued and/or designated for use by OVATIONTICKETS.COM in order to access the webstream.
3.7 You agree that while OVATIONTICKETS.COM has no obligation to monitor or record your access to or use of the chatroom, webstream, and/or Services, or to monitor, record, moderate or edit any content by any user, OVATIONTICKETS.COM nonetheless has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and monitoring the Services, and ensuring compliance with these Terms and Conditions and with applicable laws and regulations.
3.8 You agree that you will not record, reproduce, copy, distribute, or disseminate any Service being webstreamed, or any part thereof, in any form or by any means without prior written consent from the Provider, or otherwise infringe any person’s intellectual property rights (including copyrights and trade mark rights).
3.9 OVATIONTICKETS.COM has the sole and absolute discretion at any time and for any reason, to remove, edit, delete, or censor any content appearing on the chatroom and/or webstream, and/or immediately terminate your access to the Services, without notice to you.
4. OVATIONTICKETS.COM, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of OVATIONTICKETS.COM), loss or damage however caused while in or using the Venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, those relating to the Services, the Venue, or cancellation or postponement of the Services (collectively, “Claims”). Booking fees and all handling fees shall not be refundable. Any other refunds shall be made only at the Provider's discretion and on the Provider's account. OVATIONTICKETS.COM shall not be liable for any such Claims or refunds.
5. All Ticket prices are determined by the Provider and not by OVATIONTICKETS.COM. Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, as determined by the Provider. No refunds will be given or claims entertained due to any change in Ticket prices or discounts.
6. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no exchange of Tickets will be made under any circumstances and Tickets are not transferable. The resale of Tickets at any price is prohibited. OVATIONTICKETS.COM and the Provider each reserves the right to cancel any Tickets that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
7. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no refund on Tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Condition 9 below.
8. If a Service is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the “Notices” or individually, a “Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the media by the Provider or OVATIONTICKETS.COM.
9. All claims for refunds shall be directed to the Provider. OVATIONTICKETS.COM may process refunds, but only as agent of the Provider and as may be authorised by the Provider out of sums held by OVATIONTICKETS.COM for the Provider. The amount of such refund processed by OVATIONTICKETS.COM will be on a pro-rated basis (“Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums held by OVATIONTICKETS.COM after deduction of all sums due from Provider to OVATIONTICKETS.COM (“Provider's Proceeds”) and the price paid by the Ticket Holder for the Ticket. OVATIONTICKETS.COM shall not be liable to process any refund beyond the Pro-rated Amount under any circumstances. In any case, OVATIONTICKETS.COM shall not be liable and under no obligation to process any refund at all in the event that the Provider did not authorise such refunds, the Provider did not pay in advance the said sums to OVATIONTICKETS.COM or where OVATIONTICKETS.COM is not or is no longer holding any Providers Proceeds. The following terms shall apply where refunds are processed by OVATIONTICKETS.COM:
9.1 The Provider shall at its own discretion place notices advising procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the Ticket Holder may request a refund.
9.2 No refund will be made if the request for the refund is made after six months from the date of a Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at OVATIONTICKETS.COM's or the Provider’s sole discretion.
9.3 All refunds for Tickets purchased using credit cards shall be made to the credit card accounts with which the Tickets were purchased. If such credit card accounts are no longer valid, no credit card refunds will be made and Condition 9.5 below shall apply.
9.4 Refunds for tickets purchased using payment methods other than credit cards may be made to the same payment method or in accordance with Condition 9.5 below, as may be specified by OVATIONTICKETS.COM in writing from time to time.
9.5 Where Tickets purchased are to be refunded in cash, whether for Tickets purchased using credit cards or other payment methods, refunds will have to be made at the OVATIONTICKETS.COM Box Office located at 777 Katarungan St. Plainview, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila 1550, Philippines , during the normal operating hours of our Box Office. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original Tickets in good condition to claim refunds. The name and contact number of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
10. Entry and access will be refused if Tickets have not been purchased from OVATIONTICKETS.COM or other authorised points of sale.
11. Infants in arms or children without Tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in Services advertisements or announcement.
12. Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
13. Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
14. Entry and access to the Venue or Service will be subject to the Venue's prevailing terms and conditions of entry and/or access.
15. Entry and access to the Venue or Service may be subject to age restrictions specified in the webpage or in publicity for the Services, and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
16. The Provider reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission or access, or evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Services by others, or who presents Ticket not directly purchased from OVATIONTICKETS.COM or authorised points of sale.
17. COVID-19 Pandemic situation
17.1 During the COVID-19 pandemic, without prejudice to any other rights of the Provider and OVATIONTICKETS.COM, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Provider and OVATIONTICKETS.COM reserve the right not to grant refunds for any Tickets purchased for an event (“Event”) in any or all of the following circumstances (which are non-exhaustive):
17.1.1 where the Ticket Holder is well, but does not wish to attend the Event for fears of exposure to COVID-19;
17.1.2 where the Ticket Holder is unwell but tests negative for COVID-19 and/or does not have any COVID-19 related symptoms, and does not attend the Event;
17.1.3 where the Ticket Holder is denied entry or asked to leave the Venue pursuant to Clause 17.2.
17.1.4 where the Ticket Holder is denied entry to the Event, Venue or Service for reasons disclosed to the Ticket Holder in these Terms and Conditions of Sale; and/or
17.1.5 where the Ticket Holder attends the Event at the Venue, and subsequently leaves the Event before the Event is over due to the Ticket Holder feeling unwell.
17.2 Ticket Holders must abide by all health and safety requirements as may be specified by the Singapore government, including any directions on preventing the transmission of COVID-19, and all other health advisories and guidelines (“Health Advisories”). These include but are not limited to: the wearing of masks, using Trace Together/Safe-Entry, vaccination and testing protocols, and safe distancing measures. Any Ticket Holder found not adhering to any Health Advisory shall also be denied entry to the Event or asked to leave the Venue.
17.3 Vaccination and Testing Protocols
17.3.1 Where required by OVATIONTICKETS.COM, the Provider or the Venue for any Event or Service:
(i) You must at the point of purchase of Tickets, provide true declarations of the COVID-19 vaccination status of every Ticket Holder (“Declaration”);
(ii) Ticket Holders who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must at the Venue, display official proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status (“Vaccinated Ticket Holders”); and
(iii) Ticket Holders who have no official proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (“Unvaccinated Ticket Holders”) will:
(a) If Unvaccinated Ticket Holders are not permitted into the Event, be denied entry;
(b) If Unvaccinated Ticket Holders are permitted into the Event, be required to obtain pre-Event or pre-Service testing for COVID-19 (“PET”) either at the Venue prior to entry, or at a time and location to be notified to you, and display a negative result report for COVID-19 prior to entry.
Any non-compliance with the above requirements will result in denial of entry into the Venue.
17.3.2 You warrant and undertake that all Declarations submitted by you are the complete and true Declarations of yourself and all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets.
17.3.4 Please note that OVATIONTICKETS.COM, the Provider and/or Venue are required to comply with all Health Advisories. These include but are not limited to admission criteria, safe distancing measures, such as the appropriate segregation, spacing, and separation of Event participants, and rules on maximum seating capacity at Events.
17.3.5 To enable OVATIONTICKETS.COM, the Provider and Venue to comply with Health Advisories, OVATIONTICKETS.COM, the Provider and Venue collect your Declarations for the purposes of ascertaining the vaccination status of each Ticket Holder. This will enable them to assess Event safety, comply with entry and maximum capacity requirements, perform crowd management, arrange for PET, and ensure that your selected seats, seating section, time and date of the Event are in compliance with all Health Advisories.
17.3.6 As such, OVATIONTICKETS.COM, the Provider and Venue reserve the right to take any actions as may be required to comply with any Health Advisories based on the information contained in the Declarations provided by you, which may include but are not limited to: reallocating or making any changes to your seating arrangements, Ticket date and/or timing; cancelling or invalidating any Tickets purchased; denying any Ticket Holder entry to the Event and/or the Venue; requiring that Unvaccinated Ticket Holders submit to PET; and postponing or cancelling the Event.
17.3.7 The Declarations will be for OVATIONTICKETS.COM’s, the Provider’s and Venue’s internal use and will be accessed only by their employees and service providers, and will not be disclosed to any unauthorised third parties.
17.3.8 Please note that for certain Events, if you do not submit full and accurate Declarations for all Ticket Holders, you will not be able to purchase Tickets to or attend the Event.
18. No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Services unless otherwise stated by the Provider.
19. The Provider may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, Service times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
20. The Provider may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Services due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
21. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
22. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Services and Venue whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Services or your presence at the Venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
23. Purchasers of Tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing Tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
24. All Tickets must be collected within the time periods stipulated for your chosen delivery method. No refunds will be made for uncollected Tickets.
25. Any complaints regarding the Services or Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the respective Provider(s).
26. In the event of any conflicting terms between these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions printed on the Ticket, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
28. Singapore law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Last updated: July 6, 2022